A Powerful Partnership of TCM & Yin Yoga
Experience this unique 3 day intensive workshop with the expertise of Dr Jimi Wollumbin & Glenn Walmsley in the beautiful surroundings of Byron Bay for 3 days including a daily organic vegetarian lunch and morning & afternoon tea.
Combining the ancient knowledge enshrined in Traditional Chinese Medicine, and the philosophy and practical theory of Yin Yoga. This course is designed to empower you to take control of your individual wellbeing if you are student of yoga, and also gives you the tools and knowledge to share this information with clients or students if you are a health practitioner, massage therapist, or yoga teacher.
Key Aspects of the workshop are:
- The exploration of Traditional Chinese Medicine and discover how powerful the combination of Yin Yoga and TCM can be.
- Five Element Theory and TCM Meridians – understand the mapping of the 12 primary meridians and their relationship with body organs and health, and how this knowledge can be incorporated into an energising yin practise which can be personalised to suit individual needs.
- Learn how to approach postural imbalances gaining insight into stagnant areas of Chi and how to reintroduce vital energy flow to these areas maintaining health and vitality.
- Gain an understanding of how to release fascia trains improving joint health, and Chi flow, via Yin Yoga anatomy.
- Gain and understand the therapeutic benefits of Yin Yoga poses, which will be practised daily in the workshop.
|Dr Jimi Wollumbin (Adv Dip Hom. Adv Dip Ac. BA, DA, DSI, DIB, DRT, DRM, DZS, DAH, ATMS) has 15 years of Clinical practice in Chinese Medicine, acupuncture, homeopathy and herbalism. Jimi is the founder & CEO of One Health Organisation, the world’s largest holistic health care NGO. He has a deep passion for integrating meridian & myofascial models of anatomy, and is a passionate and engaging speaker who has spoken on traditional medicine in a wide range of settings including the United Nations.||Glenn Walmsley is a SLM Myotherapist with 17 years of experience assisting clients out of chronic and acute conditions. Glenn has extensive knowledge of the body, and expertise in the fields of Yin Yoga, SLM (advanced body work and trigger point therapy), yoga therapy & coaching, essential movement therapy, as well as SCENAR (energetic medicine).|
Dates: Fri 5th to Sunday 7th May, 2017, 9.00am – 5.30pm daily
Location: Yummy Studio, Bayshore Drive, Industrial Estate, Byron Bay
Investment: $575 for 3 days including a daily organic vegetarian lunch and morning & afternoon tea.
BOOKINGS & ENQUIRIES: email@example.com or on 0425 339 988
**EARLY BIRD RATES: BOOK BEFORE 31st MARCH, 2017 AND RECEIVE $50 OFF.**
Terms & Conditions: All payments made in full prior to 31st April receive a $50 discount.
Payment can be made by direct deposit into our bank account – we do not accept credit cards. A tax receipt will be issued to all participants.
The course includes a daily vegetarian lunch and morning and afternoon tea – please advise of any dietary requirements.
Cancellations: All cancellations made must be received in writing 30 days prior to the event and there will be a 10% administration fee payable. Cancellations within 14 days of the event forfeit 50% and any cancellations within 7 days forfeit full payment. Bookings are transferable to another person at no extra cost*
Accommodation: We are happy to recommend local accommodation options. Please ask.